Visit https://leaktronics.com for making the training purchase and to get immediate enrollment in this program. Call 818-436-2953 for more details or to enroll by phone.
Get the same extensive and in depth training offered on site with the convenience of online training that works within your schedule! Don't worry about questions, if you have any - just ask. Your training comes complete with the best customer support in the industry.
LeakTronics virtual training guarantees to explore every aspect of professional Leak Detection. You will learn all of the intimate details in using our equipment as well as valuable techniques to guide you through your Leak Detections. Add to this, proven business practices that ensure you will meet customer expectations and get the job done right. Whether you own a LeakTronics Plumbers Kit or you are looking to enhance your Leak Detection knowledge, the online Plumber's Training Course will be a benefit to you!
LeakTronics Online Training will allow you to stand out above your competitors and guarantee pinpoint accuracy in your Leak Detections, earning top dollar jobs in exchange for your Leak Detection professionalism.
- Our online modules allow you to train at your own pace. We bring the training to you!
- This course is all encompassing. Aside from training in Leak Detection, you will be provided with valuable marketing and business tools - from sample contracts and estimates to website building aids.
- You'll have access to unlimited technical support at no additional charge.
- Do you own LeakTronics equipment? Choose our base-level package to purchase training only.
- You'll also be added on our Trained Leak Professionals portion of the LeakTronics website.
Our online Leak Detection Training consists of 5 Modules - each containing instructional videos, Powerpoint slides and a few helpful quizzes to help you gauge your learning. You'll be educated on a number of topics, from using equipment effectively, handling customers, submitting findings and billing as well as accurately locating leaks, wherever they are! We also bring you on actual leak detection jobs we've completed with detailed video content that will explain the details of each job and how we handled it.
The LeakTronics system uses our state of the art technology in visual learning components that are user-friendly and easy to absorb. This program is taught by the inventor of LeakTronics, Darren Merlob. No one can teach you better how to use LeakTronics equipment; including the Plumbers Kit, FLASH Leak Locating System, Pulse Generator, and Camera Technology.
You'll be exposed to different methods of locating leaks as well as pressure testing techniques and the best ways to pinpoint leaks under floors and slabs, earth and ground cover and in places you simply can't see without listening equipment. Our comprehensive training will leave you confident with your skillset out in the field.
If you are already familiar with Leak Detection, you'll recognize terminology easily and if you're new to the field, you will have no problem picking up our user-friendly equipment or the discussion of leaks. LeakTronics founder, Darren Merlob, has worked in the industry for years and shares the benefit of his experience and proven techniques for success with Leak Detection technicians at any stage of their careers. After completing our virtual training course, not only will you be able to perform a comprehensive Leak Detection on your customers home or commercial property, but you will have the confidence to get paid and submit your detailed findings report to the customer knowing the job was done right.
Our introduction module will give you a clear insight into what the course entails, along with some important information for you to know before you begin.
- Introduction to LeakTronics
- The important differences between metal and plastic plumbing
- Commercial versus residential Leak Detection
- Powerpoint slides and course walk through
Module 1 / The Plumbers Kit
In this module we will be giving you a comprehensive overview of the Plumbers kit, and how its components are used in the field.
- Introduction to the Plumbers Kit
- Overview of the tools and their effective use
- Identification and explanation of each tool and it's parts
- Helpful demonstrations
Module 2 / The Process
In this module we will be covering everything that has to do with professional Leak Detections, from the customer's call to the findings report and getting paid.
- The Phone Call
- Understanding why the customer is calling
- Call Sheet/important questions to ask.
- Customer psychology
- Arriving on Site & Initial Walk through
- What is the initial walk through?
- Babysitting the meter
- Meter isolation
- Importance of access.
- Equipment Walk through
- Breaking out the Plumbers Kit and beginning the Leak Detection process
- How to methodically complete a Leak Detection with pinpoint accuracy
- The importance of stub-ups
- Locating the Leak
- What will the leak sound like?
- How to back up your findings, and ensure your leak is pinpointed
- Properly finishing a leak detection
- Paperwork and Getting Paid
- What reports to provide to the customer
- How to write a proper invoice
- Getting paid
Module 3 / Helpful Tools
Add-On Leak Detection tools that can enhance your job.
- The FLASH System
- Intro to the FLASH System and its purpose
- Specific situations that are best suited for the FLASH's capabilities
- How to use the FLASH
- The Hand Held Video Pro
- Introduction to the Hand Held Video Pro camera and it's components
- When to use the Hand Held Video Pro
- How to best utilize the Hand Held Video Pro on your jobs
- The Pulse Generator
- Introduction to the Pulse Generator and its purpose
- How the Pulse Generator works best
- Types of jobs that are best suited for a Pulse Generator
Module 4 / Case Studies
In this module we will be providing a comprehensive walk through of specific jobs we have performed and how the knowledge we gained from that experience will aid you in the field.
- Cases, descriptions, and photos
- Examples of how to handle specific situations you may run into
- Including photos and video content from actual jobs
Module 5 / Business and Marketing
In this module we will be outlining business and marketing tools that you can use to start your business, or grow your current operation!
- Building a website
- Options for hosting your site
- Website content, SEO and blogging
- Ways to keep your customers engaged on your site
- Advertising and Marketing
- Print advertising vs online
- Simple marketing tips to keep you ahead
- A full overview of Google Analytics to keep track of your web performance
- A full overview of Google AdWords to help you effectively advertise online.
A Proven Method
Our patented LeakTronics equipment changed the Leak Detection landscape. The industry has been riddled with antiquated equipment that lags in performance and just works poorly, costing homeowners and commercial businesses thousands in unnecessary repairs, high water bill payouts and wasted time. Some of those same tools, unfortunately, are still being sold online and in tool stores as modern methods of Leak Detection! It costs the technicians both time, and a lot of wasted money.
Worldwide, professional Leak Detection contractors trust Leaktronics equipment every day to run their business. Add to this, our proven methods of Leak Detection that come from years of practical experience, and you have guaranteed success in your business.
Business and Marketing
Aside from the Leak Detection training, you will learn business practices and marketing strategies to ensure that your business is set up for success! From sample invoices and call sheets, to web building and advertising, we'll give you the tools to make your business complete!
We'll also provide you with a company listing and a map location on our Trained Leak Professionals area of our website to give you a big visibility boost. We also give a direct link from our website to yours, to boost your organic ranking on major search engines.
Please check our Leak Specialist Locator to see the expansive network of contractors receiving daily leads from Leaktronics. We provide you with leak detection content and information for your website, as well as product pictures.
Minimal licensing is needed to perform Leak Detections, check with your state on this.
Outstanding Technical Support
We're in it for the long haul, and know that our trainee's success depends on our support and guidance! When you're in a pinch, we will always do our best to answer your calls and give you expert advice for the tough jobs that you may encounter. Our website is a hub for Leak Detection knowledge, informative articles, helpful videos and operating manuals that are available 24/7 from your mobile device or desktop. We are constantly building upon our extensive knowledge-base, adding new tips and techniques, along with troubleshooting information. If you're old-school, and prefer speaking with a human, our technical support team can be reached by telephone during business hours or by email daily.
Darren Merlob is the founder and inventor of the LeakTronics and LeakTronics brand equipment. Darren is a pioneer in the swimming pool, plumbing and irrigation leak detection industries with more than three decades of proven success to support his work. LeakTronics was born out of Darren's frustration with outdated leak detection equipment and tools. Darren developed Leaktronics Leak Detection Kit and listening equipment for the swimming pool industry and grew to incorporate the needs of plumbing and irrigation systems contractors.
For more than 10 years, Darren has trained students in the best methods of performing leak detections using the equipment LeakTronics provides and has helped launch thousands of successful leak detection businesses around the world. Darren is also a featured speaker at some of the most recognized and well attended pool related events Nationally and Internationally.