LeakTronics is a division of Torque Lock Structural Systems
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the training website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the training web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LeakTronics at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on this online training are provided 'as is'. LeakTronics makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LeakTronics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LeakTronics be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the LeakTronics website, even if LeakTronics or an authorized user of the training has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the online training website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LeakTronics may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. LeakTronics does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the on line training shall be governed by the laws of California, Torque Lock’s home jurisdiction and will be subject to all binding arbitration laws.
Course material is protected by copyright law. Title 17,u.s. code. Sharing your sign in credentials is strictly prohibited. Students may view this course from two I.P. addresses (computer, tablet, etc.) When you are reviewing this course, we will be notified of your IP address. I hereby understand that Leaktronics has the right to temporarily suspend my account if and when it is signed on by a third IP address or if my user name or password is used by a second party. After a temporary suspension, LeakTronics has the right to limit your account to one of your original IP addresses. If the account is shared again, LeakTronics has the right to suspend the account indefinitely without any refund.